NEXT June Conference
June 21, 2018 to June 22, 2018
NEXT Mortgage Events LLC, a creator of NEXT, the mortgage technology conference for women, has announced that its second biannual event will be held Thursday-Friday, June 21-22, 2018 at Hotel Zaza in Dallas.
NEXT’s June Conference will feature a technology demo showcase, all new technology-centric session topics, an expo meeting area and more networking opportunities.
“NEXT introduced an unmatched quality of networking and attendees have said they want more time to connect with fellow attendees,” said NEXT Co-Founder Molly Dowdy. “In June, we’ll have more time for networking and even more activities designed to bring attendees together. We’re thrilled that NEXT is becoming the go-to event for connecting with the ‘Who’s Who of Women’ in mortgage lending.”
NEXT has reduced registration costs for lenders and GSEs. The NEXT Mortgage Conference is now accepting session proposals at NEXTMortgageConference.com/propose-a-panel. Details on registration, technology demos, exhibiting and sponsorships are available at NEXTMortgageConference.com.
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL