NMP Webinar: Introduction to the Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage
The NMP Webinar: Introduction to the Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage, sponsored and presented by AFR Wholesale, is set for Thursday, Dec. 18 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Click here to sign up for this FREE Webinar!
In this Webinar, you will learn:
►About the Fannie Mae HomeStyle Loan Program
►About the program's guidelines
►The types of improvements that are allowed
►The general contractor guidelines
►The role of the HUD consultant
►How a HomeStyle appraisal is different from a regular appraisal
►How to fill out the 1035 HomeStyle Maximum Mortgage Worksheet
►The underwriting process
►What happens after the loan closes
About the presenter ...
With 12 years of mortgage industry experience spanning several underwriting roles, Damon Richardson has consistently brought a high level of professionalism to his work while never sacrificing a personal touch. Working as both a frontline and QC underwriter, Damon operates under the belief that communication and customer service are the tent poles of success in today’s business landscape. As AFR’s Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Mortgage specialist, he hopes to share with you his expertise in order to facilitate stronger business relationships in today’s ever-changing mortgage landscape.
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL