NRMLA 2020 Mid-Atlantic Meeting
May 13, 2020
NRMLA's 2020 Mid-Atlantic Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, May 13 at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue, located at 4200 City Avenue in Philadelphia.
NRMLA’s Mid-Atlantic Regional Meeting provides a valuable forum for mortgage professionals who operate in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and other nearby states to learn from the reverse mortgage industry’s top subject matter experts about timely and important issues and trends that are impacting the reverse mortgage business.
In addition to the learning opportunities, you can earn continuing education credits toward the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional designation, make new friends and network with industry leaders and vendors.
Click here for more informaiton, or contact Darryl Hicks at email@example.com or call (202) 939-1784.
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC