NYAMB Presents AML Training Seminar & Broker Roundtable
June 14, 2018
NYAMB Presents AML Training Seminar & Broker Roundtable, set for Thursday, June 14 at the Rye Reading Room, 1061 Boston Post Road in Rye, N.Y. Roundtable set for 2:30 p.m.-3:45 p.m. and the Seminar is set for 4:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
The Anti Money Laundering Rule requires Mortgage Brokers to file reports with the US Treasury that have a high degree of usefulness in criminal, tax, or regulatory investigations including suspicious activity that may indicate mortgage fraud.
This seminar is designed for mortgage brokers owners (no employees/;LOs) to meet their annual training requirements of their Anti-Money Laundering Policy, as required by The Bank Secrecy Act.
This seminar will provide an overview of the required Anti- Money Laundering and Customer Identification Programs, Red flags, responsibilities as a mortgage broker, recent examples of Suspicious Activity Reports and instruction as to how and when a Suspicious Activity Report should be filed.
Registration Info: NYAMB Broker Owner Members $95 and Non-Member Broker Owners: $135 (includes seminar, certificiate of participation, roundtable session, coffee and snacks).
Click here for full details and registration info.
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA