NYAMB'S 2020 Live Webinar Series Presents: Loan Originator Compensation ... "Let's Break it all Down"
February 13, 2020
NYAMB'S 2020 Live Webinar Series Presents: Loan Originator Compensation ... "Let's Break it all Down," set for Thursday, February 13 from Noon-1:00 p.m.
Join us for a Live Webinar, featuring Legal Counsel Michael Barone, Partner, Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP. This Webinar will highlight the various issues surrounding loan originator compensation in a mortgage broker’s world, including the 1099/W-2 distinction, changing from borrower paid to lender paid compensation and vice-versa, setting compensation plans with lenders and the manner upon which you can vary compensation on lender paid and borrower paid transactions.
Limited spots available on a first-come, first-served basis! Click here for free registration for NYAMB Members and $50 for non-members. For more information, visit NYAMB.ORG or e-mail Edie Tella at ETELLA@TEAMMGMTSVS.COM.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ