NYAMB'S 2020 Live Webinar Series Presents: Loan Originator Compensation ... "Let's Break it all Down"
February 13, 2020
NYAMB'S 2020 Live Webinar Series Presents: Loan Originator Compensation ... "Let's Break it all Down," set for Thursday, February 13 from Noon-1:00 p.m.
Join us for a Live Webinar, featuring Legal Counsel Michael Barone, Partner, Abrams Garfinkel Margolis Bergson, LLP. This Webinar will highlight the various issues surrounding loan originator compensation in a mortgage broker’s world, including the 1099/W-2 distinction, changing from borrower paid to lender paid compensation and vice-versa, setting compensation plans with lenders and the manner upon which you can vary compensation on lender paid and borrower paid transactions.
Limited spots available on a first-come, first-served basis! Click here for free registration for NYAMB Members and $50 for non-members. For more information, visit NYAMB.ORG or e-mail Edie Tella at ETELLA@TEAMMGMTSVS.COM.
- Financial Center Loan Officer- Country Walk Plaza - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Doral Center - Bank Of America - Doral, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rollingwood FC - Richmond, CA - Bank Of America - Richmond, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Michigan/Illinois FC - Chicago, IL - Bank Of America - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - WYOMING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI