AMP Presents: 8 Hour CE Class and Business Development Lunch & Learn
June 13, 2018
AMP Presents: 8 Hour CE Class and Business Development Lunch & Learn, set for Wednesday, June 13 at the Hoover Country Club, 3140 Club Drive in Hoover, Ala.
Luncheon Presentation is a B.Y.O.B. Power Workshop. Build Your Own Bank! Brand Your Own Business! Become Your Own Boss!
Nick Krakosky is an Account Executive at FirstFunding Inc. a warehouse lending facility serving the non-delegated correspondent channel. Nick is responsible for training correspondents, brokers, and investor partner account executives regarding warehouse lines and the non-delegated and correspondent business channels. He is also an active member in the Young Mortgage Professionals Association and is currently building a chapter in the Dallas/Fort Worth market Place. FirstFunding is a 2018 AMPA Industry Partner.
This CE covers TILA, RESPA, and ECOA Consumer Protections, Ethical Regulations and Compliance including Money Laundering, Nontraditional Loans such as Subprime, 15-Year Fixed-Rate Loans, Adjustable Rate Loans, Interest-Only Mortgages, Balloon and Reverse Mortgages as well as FHA Loans. The final chapter covers CFPB Enforcement Actions.
Click here for more information.
- Business Development Mortgage Originator - ESL Federal Credit Union - Rochester, NY
- Assistant Vice President - Mortgage Origination - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Sr Dir GSI Operations & Underwriting - Standard, The - Portland, OR
- Personal Banker - Washington Market Locations: Seattle Metro - Seattle Northeast Metro - Bellevue - Peninsula, WA (WWA) - JPMorgan Chase and - Seattle, WA
- Mortgage Wholesale Specialist III - Santander - Villanova, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - American Financial Network - Levittown, PA