Taking the Mystery (and Fear) Out of FHA 203K Rehab Loans Webinar
"Taking the Mystery (and Fear) Out of FHA 203K Rehab Loans" is a 60-min. free Webinar for National Mortgage Professional Magazine readers set for Monday, Dec. 12 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. A panel of 203K experts will review:
►FHA 203K Basics
►203K Rehab- FHA’s “hot” product
►Streamline vs. Full Consultant Loans
►Step by Step Procedures from Origination to Post-Closing
►Determining Max Loan Amounts and Understanding the 203K Max Mortgage Worksheet
The Webinar will be presented by Pam Seifert. Pam has more than 21 years of experience in residential lending including closing, processing, underwriting and management. Pam has had her DE Underwriting designation since 1999. Her most current position is director of training for Real Estate Mortgage Network Inc. (REMN) for the past five years. REMN is a national wholesale lender who specializes in government and conventional financing.
►Christine Villano has been in the mortgage industry since 1996 and has served in several operational capacities including processing, closing, managing, and underwriting, as well as originating retail/residential mortgages. She has been underwriting 203K loans consistently since 2007. She is currently an underwriter at REMN.
►Anne Statiroudis is REMN’s wholesale underwriting manager. In the mortgage industry since 1970, Anne has served as the Mortgage Bankers Association of New Jersey's FHA Chairperson twice and the Conventional Chairperson. She has worked in both retail and wholesale platforms and truly understands the residential lending with experience managing staffs of underwriters, processors and closers.
Click here for more information and to register for this Webinar.
- Chief Financial Officer - True North Federal Credit Union - Juneau, AK
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,