TNAMP Presents: 2018 LIVE CE 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive "Compliance in Action 2018"
June 1, 2018
TNAMP Presents: 2018 LIVE CE 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive "Compliance in Action 2018" (NMLS Approved Course # 7705), set for Friday, June 1 at Airport Executive Plaza, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 1321 Murfreesboro Pike in Nashville.
This course satisfies the requirements set forth by the Secure and Fair Enforcement Mortgage Licensing Act for a comprehensive 8-hour continuing education course for mortgage loan originators. This course covers topics required by the SAFE Act: 3 hours of Federal law, 2 hours of ethics (which shall include fraud, consumer protection, and fair lending issues), 2 hours of non-traditional mortgage lending, plus 1 hour of federal related elective.
Click here for more information.
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL