UAMP Annual Mortgage Expo
September 7, 2018
The UAMP Annual Mortgage Expo is set for Friday, September 7 at the Marriott @ City Creek, located at 75 South West Temple in Salt Lake City, Utah.
The Utah Association of Mortgage Professionals is excited to announce, Utah's Lieutenant Governor, Spencer J. Cox as a keynote speaker at the annual UAMP Expo.
Spencer J. Cox, Utah’s 8th Lieutenant Governor, is from Fairview, Utah where he currently resides with his wife, Abby and their four children. He is a graduate of Snow College, Utah State University and Washington and Lee Law School. He formerly practiced law with Fabian & Clendenin and was Vice President and General Counsel of CentraCom. He has served as a councilman and mayor of Fairview, as a Sanpete County Commissioner and in the Utah House of Representatives.
Lt. Governor Cox is by statute the chief election officer of the state and the liaison between the governor and legislature. He travels extensively throughout the state supporting economic development and local government solutions. He is committed to strengthening families, transforming education, increasing voter participation, utilizing modern technologies, promoting healthy living and empowering the homeless and impoverished.
He and his family enjoy spending time in Utah’s amazing backcountry. He also plays the bass guitar with his brother in a local rock band.
For more information, visit UAMP.net.
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Saint Petersburg, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Financial Bank - Fort Worth, TX
- Account Representative - MGIC - Minneapolis, MN
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Wayne, PA