Volly #Summit11 Conference
June 10, 2019 to June 11, 2019
Volly, provider of SaaS-based marketing automation, CRM and POS solutions, has announced its #Summit11 Conference will be held June 10-12 at the Museum Hotel in Kansas City, Mo.
This year’s conference theme–Engage, Evolve–will create a dynamic environment that enables clients, partners and industry participants to network with others, share concerns and learn about new technology. Conference attendees will gain insights into the latest consumer research and state of the mortgage industry.
Volly’s conference attracts attendees from its broad array of clients, partners and mortgage industry experts. Attendees will be inspired by riveting speakers, including Doug Duncan of Fannie Mae; Daniel Luna, a former Navy SEAL; and Jim Cameron of STRATMOR Group. The Summit offers keynote and general sessions that will highlight industry trends, including digital mortgage, artificial intelligence, and emerging leaders. Volly’s leadership team will listen to feedback from clients regarding innovations, features and enhancements that they would like to see incorporated into the Volly roadmap.
This year, 10 percent of all sponsorships will be donated to the Navy SEAL Foundation, which supports Navy SEAL families and Giving the Basics, a Kansas City organization that provides personal care items for local residents.
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - MARCO ISLAND, FL
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Oak Lawn - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL
- Personal Banker II -South Holland - Fifth Third Bank - South Holland, IL