After Ten Terrible Years at Fannie Mae a Prelude to More of the Same
It is now exactly ten years since Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were placed into a government conservatorship as the U.S. economy inched toward a catastrophic free fall. And where do things stand?
- Software Developer - Milliman - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Central Federal Savings and Loan Association - La Grange Park, IL
- Personal Banker I - Marietta/Atlanta/Kennesaw, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Kennesaw, GA
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage MP Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker II - Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA