Americans Have Lodged Thousands of Mortgage Complaints With the Agency Republicans Want to Gut
As the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency established in the aftermath of the financial crisis to protect ordinary Americans from bad behavior by companies, comes under fire from the Trump administration and Congressional Republicans, a new analysis shows a steady drumbeat of consumer complaints about mortgage products - especially those that touch the most vulnerable Americans.
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL
- Mortgage Loan Processor III - EverBank - Woodbridge, NJ
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Boca Raton, FL