U.S. Bank Defeats Suit Over Residential Mortgage Trust Losses
U.S. Bank defeated a lawsuit by investors in a residential mortgage-backed securities trust that lost more than $100 million in the 2008 housing market collapse.
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA