Banks Nearly Have REO Monkey Off Their Backs a Decade After Crisis
When Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson confused REO (or “real estate owned” property) for an Oreo cookie on Capitol Hill two months ago, lost in the flood of jokes afterward was the impact these foreclosed homes can have on neighborhoods — and how far banks have come in clearing them off their books.
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,