Banks Nearly Have REO Monkey Off Their Backs a Decade After Crisis
When Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson confused REO (or “real estate owned” property) for an Oreo cookie on Capitol Hill two months ago, lost in the flood of jokes afterward was the impact these foreclosed homes can have on neighborhoods — and how far banks have come in clearing them off their books.
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN