Banks Rejected by Supreme Court on FDIC Mortgage-Bond Suits
The U.S. Supreme Court Jan. 9 turned away a petition by several banks urging review of a ruling that gives federal regulators more time to sue them ( First Horizon Securities Inc. v. FDIC , U.S., No. 16-cv-00463, cert. den. 1/9/17 ).
- Personal Banker (Grandview, MO) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Grandview, MO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe - BOK Financial Corporation - Santa Fe, NM
- Senior Account Manager - Clayton Holdings LLC - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Hudson Valley/Orange County, NY - KeyCorp - Middletown, NY
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Lebanon, PA
- Consumer Loan and Deposit Specialist - Fulton Financial Corporation - East Petersburg, PA