Bill Would Make 'Orphan' VA Loans Securable
The mortgage banking industry has gotten behind bipartisan legislation that would clear up ambiguous language in S. 2155, ensuring that thousands of veterans’ loans are eligible for insurance through Ginnie Mae.
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager - First Federal Savings & Loan - Newberg, OR
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker - Jeffersonville - Republic Bank - Jeffersonville, IN
- Mortgage Underwriter - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC