Bill Would Make 'Orphan' VA Loans Securable
The mortgage banking industry has gotten behind bipartisan legislation that would clear up ambiguous language in S. 2155, ensuring that thousands of veterans’ loans are eligible for insurance through Ginnie Mae.
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL