Bond Market Pressures Build as Summer Drags On
There are times in markets when the forces of change seem to move as slowly as the tectonic plates that make up the Earth’s crust. This is one of those times for the U.S. bond market -- but don’t take that to mean there aren’t some acute pressures building beneath the surface.
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL