Tax Breaks for Homeowners Seem to be Safe—At Least for the Moment
If you’re a tax-savvy homeowner, buyer or investor, you might be wondering: Hey, what’s going on with that big tax-code overhaul bill the Trump administration and Republicans in Congress have been promising to deliver?
- Associate Producer - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - White Plains, NY
- Director, Long Term Disability Claims - The Standard - White Plains, NY
- Relationship Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA
- Title Officer,Comml,Sr - First Group - Pleasanton, CA
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Residential Appraiser - First Group - Virginia Beach, VA