Why Build-To-Rent Is Garnering Multifamily Investors' Attention
Real estate investors are always looking for the next big thing. In the near future, I predict that that could be full neighborhoods with nothing but build-to-rent single-family homes, as investors like me are finding yields that are 100 to 200 basis points higher than traditional single-family homes or multifamily rental properties.
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT