How a New California Privacy Law Could Impact Reverse Mortgages
On January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) became effective and has been described as one of the most comprehensive consumer privacy initiatives ever to be codified into law.
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,