GSE Capital Rule Sets Fannie Mae Up For Strong Roe
One of the big concerns with the proposed capital rule for the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) is the fact that it requires Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to hold more capital than originally expected.
- Underwriter - Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation - , WI
- Sales Director - Aging Media Network - Remote, NA
- Sales & Service Rep - Jeffersontown - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Underwriter III - Remote/WFH - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Mortgage Originator - Reliant Credit Union - Sodus, NY
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - State Department Federal Credit Union - Washington, DC Metro Area, VA