CFPB Director Richard Cordray Meets With House Democrats at Caucus Meeting
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) Director Richard Cordray attended the House Democrats’ weekly caucus meeting Wednesday at the request of U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., the ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA