CFPB Official Under Fire for Past Writings on Race Resigns
A senior political appointee at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has resigned following controversy over writings more than a decade ago in which he used a racial slur for African-Americans and claimed the majority of hate crimes were hoaxes.
- Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Roswell, GA
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Downtown Chicago - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Commerce Place - Fifth Third Bank - LA GRANGE PARK, IN
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Michigan City, IN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - CLEARWATER, FL