CFPB Opens Door to Rewrite of 2009 Overdraft Rule
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is conducting a review of the Federal Reserve's 2009 overdraft protection rule to determine the effects on small banks and credit unions.
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Birmingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Montgomery,
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Liberty Hill,
- Member Product Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH