CFPB's Kraninger Asks for 'Clear Authority' Over Military Lending Exams
The director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Thursday asked Congress to give it the "clear authority" to conduct supervisory exams of banks and financial firms for compliance with the Military Lending Act.
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,