Cheap Mortgages Are Going Away
The days of cheap money for home buyers could be coming to an end: The average rate on the 30-year fixed mortgage just bumped past 5 percent on this week, reports Mortgage News Daily.
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager - First Federal Savings & Loan - Newberg, OR
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - San Francisco, CA
- Personal Banker - Jeffersonville - Republic Bank - Jeffersonville, IN
- Mortgage Underwriter - WESTconsin Credit Union - Menomonie, WI
- Premier Banker Unlicensed 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC
- Premier Banker 1 - Wells Fargo - Mount Pleasant, SC