Cheat Sheet: Senate Goes Own Way on Housing Finance Reform
Senate negotiators are breaking from an emerging consensus on housing finance reform, working on a bill that would place Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into receivership, repeal their charters and replace them with multiple mortgage guarantors.
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,