CitiMortgage Can’t Demand Loan Originator Repurchase Foreclosed Mortgages–8th Circuit
Citigroup subsidiary CitiMortgage Inc cannot force a mortgage-loan originator to repurchase defective loans that have already gone through foreclosure because it has not shown that those loans still exist, a divided federal appeals court held on Wednesday.
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Mill Valley, CA - Bank Of America - Mill Valley, CA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator E/P - Bank Of America - Melville, NY
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Chandler, AZ - Bank Of America - Chandler, AZ
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Wells - Bank Of America - Wells, ME
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Hooksett - Bank Of America - Hooksett, NH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Kent, WA - Bank Of America - Kent, WA