Consumer Reports: Tapping Equity Could Benefit Those Unwilling to Sell
In outlining a series of possible strategies that could allow homeowners to benefit from rising home prices without actually selling their property, home equity tapping is listed as a distinct possibility – with caveats – in a piece at Consumer Reports written by Tobie Stanger.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI