Deutsche Bank is first to settle Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac bond rigging lawsuit
Deutsche Bank AG will pay $15 million to resolve claims it conspired to rig prices of bonds issued by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac , becoming the first of 16 financial services companies to settle litigation by investors.
- Retail Personal Banker I - Kildeer - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - KALAMAZOO, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate l - Cincinnati & Northern, KY - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Antioch,
- Mortgage Underwriter - Bell Bank - Fargo, ND
- Assistant Banking Officer - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY