In Disaster, Freddie and Fannie Could Need $99 Billion
If the economy fades sharply as it did in the Great Recession, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac may need $99 billion in bail out money, according to a study by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Universal Banker Woodland Park at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Woodland Park, CO
- Universal Banker (Parker Stroh) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Parker, CO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL