Education Needed to Boost Non-QM Lending Even With Patch's End
Non-qualified mortgage originations have been on a growth spurt the last two years, growth that has been underpinned by standardization of product terminology and processes that made it easier for market participants to gain a working knowledge of the options available to them.
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,