Education Needed to Boost Non-QM Lending Even With Patch's End
Non-qualified mortgage originations have been on a growth spurt the last two years, growth that has been underpinned by standardization of product terminology and processes that made it easier for market participants to gain a working knowledge of the options available to them.
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA