Equifax Asks: Would you Fib on a Mortgage Application?
According to a recent Equifax survey on mortgage fraud, nearly 23 per cent of millennials believe it’s acceptable to inflate your annual income when applying for a mortgage. This is nearly double the percentage of the general population (12 per cent) that was asked the same question.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,