Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Could Exit Conservatorship This Year
Most of the timelines we’ve seen for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac exiting conservatorship put that event no earlier than next year, if not even later. One firm believes it could happen by the end of this year, depending on the severity of the impact from the coronavirus.
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,