Fannie, Freddie Could Need $78B in Crisis: FHFA
The mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac could require as much as $78 billion in bailout money in the event of a serious financial crisis, according to stress test results released Tuesday by the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
- Financial Center Lending Officer (Bilingual Spanish/English) Charleston, SC - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Regional Sales Ops Manager- 18043778 - Bank of America - Ventura, CA
- AVP and Senior Director, Fixed Income, Risk and Analytics - Lincoln Financial Group - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Prospect Bank - Paris, IL
- State Underwriting Counsel - New York - CATIC Title - Tarrytown, New York
- Risk Analytics & Modeling Manager - GENWORTH - Raleigh, NC