Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Executive Pay in Elizabeth Warren's Crosshairs
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren wants to make sure top executives at mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are not being paid more than a congressionally-mandated salary cap allows.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI