Fannie and Freddie Mortgages Face Higher Fees Under Trump Budget
The Trump Administration has said it wants to get Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac out of government control, but in the meantime it’s not being shy about seeking to use revenue from the U.S.-backed mortgage guarantors to reduce the deficit.
- VP Lending - Members 1st Credit Union - Redding, CA
- Mortgage Lender and First Home Club Manager - Cooperative Federal - Syracuse, NY
- Universal Banker - Fremont Safeway - U.S. Bank - Fremont, CA
- Real Estate Paralegal (Title & Survey) - Ballard Spahr LLP - Washington, DC
- Vice President & Global Chief Actuary, Global Mortgage Insurance - Genworth - Raleigh, NC
- Portfolio Surveilance Analyst - CBRE - Houston, TX