Fannie and Freddie Mortgages Face Higher Fees Under Trump Budget
The Trump Administration has said it wants to get Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac out of government control, but in the meantime it’s not being shy about seeking to use revenue from the U.S.-backed mortgage guarantors to reduce the deficit.
- Assistant Branch Manager - Cadence Bank N.A. - Houston, TX
- Retail Direct Loan Officer - EverBank - Jacksonville, FL
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Ocean Springs, MS
- Financial Services Specialist - Hancock Bank - Hammond, LA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Synovus Financial Corp. - Naples, FL
- Mortgage Quality Control Analyst - CAP COM Federal Credit Union - Albany, NY