Fannie-Freddie Shares Slide as Mnuchin Dims Investors' Hopes
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin made clear that freeing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac from U.S. control won’t happen without an overhaul of the nation’s housing finance system, potentially dashing investors’ hopes that they might soon make a windfall from their stakes in the mortgage giants.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Frisco,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,