Fannie Mae Keeping Its Outlook Steady
Fannie Mae is looking ahead with conservative optimism. While its growth forecast for this year remains at a modest 2 percent, Fannie predicts that the coming two years will also see steady economic and housing growth in its April 2017 Economic and Housing Outlook.
- Retail Mortgage Loan Officer - Springfield Mobank - BOK Financial Corporation - Springfield, MO
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Fidelity Bank - Burleson, TX
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Orlando, FL
- Retail Branch Sales Manager - EverBank - Naples, FL
- Mortgage Loan Processor III - EverBank - Woodbridge, NJ
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Boca Raton, FL