Fannie Mae–New Shareholder Lawsuit: The Government's Actions Are Illegal
There were two notable legal developments this week. On Thursday, three Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac shareholders in Iowa filed a lawsuit against the federal government in federal court in Iowa, claiming the Third Amendment Sweep amounts to a breach of contract and illegally taking of property.
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA