Fannie Mae Shareholders Optimistic About Recent Rulings
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac stocks gained about 2.7% apiece in trading yesterday as shareholders interpreted aruling for American International Group Inc (NYSE:AIG)’s Hank Greenberg as a sign that they were also more likely to win. But this ignores the fact that Greenberg wasn’t actually rewarded anything as well as a ruling from last week that undermines shareholders’ position.
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA