Fannie Mae: This Is Why Mortgage Rates Are So High Now
The Federal Reserve has cut interest rates to zero. Meanwhile, mortgage rates remain relatively high, but Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac provide the answer.
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,