Any Federal Financial Reform Will Be Slow, Professor Tells NRMLA
In a wide-ranging talk to the audience at the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association’s eastern regional conference in New York City earlier in April, tax professor Jamie Hopkins preached patience in a financial world fraught with legislative uncertainty.
- Real Estate Loan Processor (Mortgage Loan Processor) - Oregon State Credit Union - Corvallis, OR
- Vice President of Operations - Dominion Energy Credit Union - Richmond, VA
- Manager, P&C Claims Team! - PwC - New York, NY
- Business Banking Area Manager -Chicago Northwest IL - JPMorgan Chase and - Elk Grove Village, IL
- Mrtge Whlsale Specialist III - Santander - Villanova, PA
- Personal Banker (Aurora) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Aurora, CO