GE Finalizes $1.5 Billion DOJ Settlement Over Old Subprime Unit
General Electric Co. finalized an agreement to pay $1.5 billion to settle a U.S. investigation into the manufacturer’s defunct subprime-mortgage business.
- Account Executive - Plaza Home Mortgage - Denver, CO
- Vice President of Loan Portfolio & Product Management - Houston Police Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Business Development Officer II - Corporate Center - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI