Fitch Reviews GSE Credit Risk During Forbearance
Fitch Ratings has taken various rating actions on 61 total classes and related exchangeable notes from 15 GSE Credit Risk Sharing (CRT) transactions issued between 2013 and 2015 and one private label CRT transaction issued in 2018. Fitch has placed seven classes on Rating Watch Negative (and six related exchangeable notes).
- Regional Underwriting Manager - NOVA Home Loans - Tucson, AZ
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Underwriter I - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Finance Operations & Support Specialist - Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA