Forbes: Why Consumers Should Be Aware of LIBOR
The London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) – which serves as the reference basis for an estimated $200 trillion worth of financial transactions globally – is on the verge of being retired, and there are several aspects of the impending sunset date that consumers should be aware of.
- Business/Branch Loan Fulfillment Specialist - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- VP of Lending - Pioneer Valley Federal Credit Union - Springfield, MA
- Mortgage Loan Processor II - Access Bank - Omaha,
- Universal Banker (204th Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Correspondent Underwriter - TIAA - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager - Jovia Financial Federal Credit Union - Westbury,