Former CFPB Official Criticized for Blog Posts Joins Ginnie Mae
Ginnie Mae has hired Eric Blankenstein, a former political appointee at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who sparked controversy over writings more than a decade ago in which he used a racial slur, sources said.
- Analyst, Production Support - JLL - Charlotte, NC
- Sales and Service Manager - Undisclosed - Louisville, KY
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker - Cincinnati (North) - Fifth Third Bank - SPRINGBORO, OH
- Retail Personal Banker ll - Cincinnati - Fifth Third Bank - KENWOOD, OH
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Hyde Park IL - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL