Former Nomura Traders Charged With Fraud Over Mortgage Securities
Two former traders at Nomura who ran the commercial mortgage-backed securities desk were charged by the Securities and Exchange Commission with deliberating lying to customers to inflate the profits of the desk and themselves.
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI
- Financial Services Associate - Hancock Bank - New Orleans, LA
- Multi Service Banker - Hancock Bank - Harahan, LA