WSJ: Forward Lenders Finding New Ways for Seniors to Qualify
For an industry that often tries to communicate the benefits of either a Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) or a proprietary reverse mortgage offering to American seniors, it may be surprising to learn that there is still a segment of older people – some of whom are quite advanced in age – that are entering into new traditional, 30-year mortgages.
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,