Four Reverse Mortgage Concepts That Are Often Misunderstood
Calling “penalties” on potential issues of misunderstanding that can arise between loan officers and borrowers in reverse mortgage transactions, Dan Hultquist, VP of organizational development and Jim McMinn, lead sales trainer of learning and development at Finance of America Reverse (FAR) used their time presenting at the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) Annual Meeting in Nashville, Tenn. to call out several aspects of a reverse mortgage loan that can suffer from some communication errors.
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,